I have tried soooo hard to blog about my christmas or anything but my page gets blank after a while ad it is getting extra FRUSTRTING so i am not blogging about that. i am just going to blog about my 2010.
So I went to see avatar and I personally feel it was overhyped, I did not even finish the movie and I left because I was falling asleep. LOL so let me highlight my christmas and new year so far a bit:
* I ate healthyyyy food...(R.S.V.P.P-Rice and Stew Very Plenty with Plantain)
* I hung out with alot of nice people and laughed so hard unlike these people that smile with the sides of their mouths like you are begging for it.
* The air just felt extra right.
* I went to this party that I had to sneak out of the house at midnight and I got back in at 3.30am LOL (I stayed in the guest house this december so exit and entry was rather easy) :p
* My family was trying to scatter this christmas and you could just tell the devil was at work but God pass all of them...can i get a HALLELUU!!
* I was robbed on New year's day (my house is a twin building so I was walking up the stairs to the guest house arund 11.50pm when the robbers were walking down the stairs from my neighbours guest house so we jammed on the stairs...IMAGINE!!! I am safe though)
* I am so happy I clicked more with my cousin this break, we are close but we got closerrrrr...
* I was soo happy about silverbird in Abuja with Nando's-my love took me to nando's and it was too good. Also the fact that I could watch a Nigerian movie in the theater *Guilty Pleasure* was priceless.
* It was all round fun and I did not want to come back but I guess school needs me more.
* So I have been missing one of my bags from Amsterdam and it contains VALUABLESSSSSSSS. They have been saying "we have no current updates on your bag ma'am, they never begin to misplace am yet. OSHI'S!!!
* So I got back to school doing the routinual servicing the car, fixing all that needs to be fixed and all when I noticed the radio was not accepting cd's and I told them and they ordered one for me under my warranty. I got a call saying that the warranty expired in december :( so I have to buy a whole radio.
* As my fone got robbed I finally got a blackberry...more like a whiteberry cuz it is white LOL (ok that was dry) but it is soo cute.
* I hope this semester goes easy and nice.
* So my roomate from last semester has a sister this semester and the girl is always in my personal bubble and it bothers me so much. That is drama for never because I will not rant this year...amen! lol
.....All In All....God is good and I am ready to take up the world. :)
I forgot, I am a "Big Sister" this sem..which means I am going to mentor someone of about 6years old who is less priviledged. I am sooooo happy about it. The organisation is called 'Big brother, Big Sister'. Fun stuff!
Now that my christmas is partly out of the way I can go back to a normal blog life. Thank God.
Turtles can breathe through their butts.
Love you all. Kissessssss!
Continuity - A thing whence there was none. Boom. New. I was writing a book but from the lines above you can see why I stopped writing. With a book's length of words...
3 months ago